Deadline: 7th June, 2021
African Leadership Group Early Graduate Programme for Africans 2021
Application is now for African Leadership Group Early Graduate Programme for young Africans 2021 We are looking for graduates with 0-3 years of work experience to fill generalist roles across various functions in the group such as:
- Data & Technology
- Social Media Marketing
- Customer Support and many more.
The recruitment process has 4 phases:
- Online Application: Deadline: 21st May, 2021
- Initial Assignment: self-paced exercises that will allow you to reflect on your passions and values and demonstrate your English, Math skills and job readiness.
- Area specific Assignment: tasks designed to give you a better sense of the specific role you will be considered for and to test your skill set and fit for the same. Deadline: 21st June, 2021
- Round of interviews: calls with the team manager, team members and other members from our organization to better understand your fit with our culture. Deadline 28th – 2nd July
Benefits of the African Leadership Group Early Graduate Programme 2021
- A chance to make history: Become part of the team who is developing 3M leaders for Africa and help us convert a potential crisis into an era of global innovation & prosperity
- A powerful network: Join our powerful network of thousands of talented individuals who are living impactful lives across industries and geographies
- Professional development: Get access to the learning programs that made us the most innovative company in Africa for “remaking education for a new era”
- A talented & diverse team: Join a group of top performers coming from across the world and work alongside them in a fast-paced, impact-driven, environment
- Autonomy & empowerment: Enjoy the autonomy of working remotely and be empowered to achieve clear and ambitious goals in an outputs-driven organization.
- Qualifications: Completed a Bachelor’s Degree program
- Language: Proficient in verbal and written English
- Coachability: Be willing to ask for help and embrace feedback and work well in a team-oriented environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset: Be willing to creatively define how the role objectives are met without necessarily sticking to “how it’s done’.
- Customer obsessed: Be willing to understand customer needs and work wholeheartedly to deliver against those needs.