Deadline: April 2, 2021.
Application is now open for AFRIKA KOMMT fellowship programme 2021. This is a fellowship programme that connects visionary African professionals and leading German companies. Together they pave the way for global inclusive business and mutually beneficial cooperation.
The programme provides an unparalleled opportunity to young, talented African professionals for a one year career and life transformational experience.
As a participant of AFRIKA KOMMT! you will:
- Refine your leadership and management competency
- Access networks & opportunities for career acceleration
- Improve your intercultural competence
- Broaden your perspective and stir up innovation
- Achieve personal growth
Candidates must meet the following formal application criteria:
- Citizenship of an African state
- University degree in a relevant subject
- Postgraduate studies (e.g. MBA) are an advantage
- Two to five years of relevant work experience
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Basic knowledge of German is an advantage
- Not older than 35 years
As a fellow, all costs related to your participation in the fellowship programme will be covered (flights, accommodation, monthly stipend, trainings, language course).
For more information visit the official webpage of Afrika Kommt Fellowship Programme 2021
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP