Apply For NG-CARES Intervention Program For All States in Nigeria.
Registration – Application is now open for NG CARES Intervention Program for all States in Nigeria. The Nigeria covid-19 recovery and economic stimulus (NG-CARES) programme is an intervention that is designed to restore the livelihoods of Nigerian poor and vulnerable Citizens, maintaining food security, and facilitating recovery of micro, small and medium business.
Businesses owned by Nigerians especially youth and women led businesses.
• Micro businesses (3-9 employees)
• Small businesses (10-50 employees)
NG-CARES INTERVENTION PROGRAM GRANT TYPE
a) Credit grant for existing businesses: This grant is expected to cover 40, of the amount of new loans originated after March 1st 2020.
b) Operational grant: This is to fund working capital requirements of businesses
Grant Sizes 1) Micro credit grant (Minimum N 100.000.00; Maximum N 500.000 00) 2) Small operational grant (Above N 500,000.00; Maximum N 2.500,000.00)
1) Proof of identification (NIN, Driver’s License, Voter’s Card. etc.)
2) Proof of residence (Utility Bills, Voters Card)
3) Proof of age (NIN, Voter’s Card, Driver’s License)
4) Proof of Bank Verification Number (BVN Printout duly stamped by the Bank)
5) Proof of business operations (Cash Book Register, Bank Statement etc.)
6) Proof of business ownership (CAC Registration Documents, TIN)
HOW TO REGISTER FOR NG-CARES INTERVENTION PROGRAM
CONTACT YOUR COMMUNITY CDC CHAIRMAN, WOMAN LEADER OR YOUTH PRESIDFENT FOR REGISTRATION INFORMATION – Registration forms have been shared to these persons
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP