DEADLINE: 4th JANUARY, 2021
The Zed Factor Fellowship was created not only to ensure fellows who are not traditionally represented in the aerospace community, but also to bring the impact of those fellows, the learning and growth, to those fellows’ communities. All fellows are expected to give back to their communities, in a way they see fit, be it through providing mentorship to a younger community member, building a program in their high school, or finding another appropriate and compelling way to grow and expand the impact of the Zed Factor Fellowship beyond themselves.
We realize designing impactful and effective community service projects is both an opportunity and a challenge. We want to assist, but also realize that fellows know their communities better than anyone else.
The Zed Factor Fellowship Program is for any student who:
- Hail from an underrepresented community or background.
- Have a passion for aerospace.
- Show leadership potential.
- Demonstrate technical or non-technical skills.
- Be a full-time undergraduate student and have completed 30+ college credit by end of 2020. Eligibility extends to all students enrolled in higher education including Community Colleges and Universities
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
Candidates must complete one single online application in order to be considered for the Zed Factor Fellowship. The application contains three main sections and one optional section to be completed. The following four sections are described in detail below.
- General Information
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Transcript
- Three Essays (Required)
- OPTIONAL: A maximum of two Letters of Recommendation (LOR)
For more information, visit the official webpage of Zed factor fellowship program
For more updates, kindly follow us on our social media platforms