Fate Foundation Business Recovery Programme (BRP) 2021 For Kwara SMEs
Deadline: July 3, 2021,
Application is open for Fate Foundation Business Recovery Programme (BRP) 2021 For Kwara SMEs. Young Entrepreneurs especially those with micro and small businesses have been especially hard-hit by the COVID-19 pandemic. In a program Funded by the Standard Chartered Foundation, and supported by Youth Business International, the project is part of futuremakers by Standard Chartered, a global initiative to tackle inequality, FATE Foundation aims to support 2,000 young entrepreneurs through the Business Recovery Programme which will be delivered via the following capacity building workshops and advisory sessions namely;
- Resilience Building Series
- Digital Transformation Workshop
- Virtual Consulting and Advisory
Learning sessions in these workshops would focus on
- Build Resilience during and beyond the Pandemic;
- Provide targeted business survival, recovery, and growth support;
- Provide knowledge and capacity building support on revenue generation and retention strategies;
- Enable digital pivot through the adoption of digital solutions, technology, and tools to improve learning and enable enterprise growth;
- Ensure improved access to financial literacy and financial services; and
- Build partnerships and value-adding community engagement within and among Female entrepreneurs.
- a young Nigerian entrepreneur?
- based in Kwara State?
- Looking for knowledge, support, and the needed business skillset to help navigate through these uncertain periods?
Then apply for this free unique program Funded by the Standard Chartered Foundation, and supported by Youth Business International, the project is part of futuremakers by Standard Chartered, a global initiative to tackle inequality which is tailored and designed to equip young Nigerian businesses with relevant knowledge and toolset to quickly adapt to economic disruptions while maintaining continuous business operations and safeguarding people, assets, and overall brand equity.
- Workshops are fully virtual
- Each workshop runs for 4 weeks
- Commitment of 4hours per week
- Attendance required all through to receive Certificate of Completion
- Workshop period: July 7 – July 30, 2021
For more information visit the official webpage of fate foundation business recovery program 2021