FREE YALI NETWORK ONLINE COURSES
Take free online courses at your own pace and earn personalized certificates in
- Business & Entrepreneurship
- Civic Leadership
- Public Management and issues such as human rights, good governance, elections and renewable energy.
Each lesson offers video, audio and text transcript options. YALI Network Online Courses are currently offered in English, French, and Portuguese.
- Fundamentals of Responsible Leadership for Entrepreneurs Responsible business practices and business ethics are inseparable from good leadership and success on the entrepreneurial journey.
- Fundamentals of Personal Money Management The ability to efficiently manage finances and investments by making smart decisions is key to personal and entrepreneurial success.
- Smart Entrepreneurship: Next Steps in Expanding Your Enterprise A three-part course focusing on strategies and best practices for moving your business beyond the startup stage.
- Agripreneurship: A Path to the Future This three-part course provides essential information on building a successful agricultural entrepreneurship. Highlighting the importance of agriculture to security, nutrition, employment and cultivating valuable agribusiness relationships are the key points covered.
- Fundamentals of Grant Writing Learn how to effectively plan, research, write and follow up a grant proposal for funding from individuals, foundations, corporations or governments.
- Effective Communication for Healthy Outcomes Accurate health information — crafting the message, prioritizing audiences, and creating a health communications awareness campaign — leads to healthy communities.
- Fundamentals of Business Expansion Learn how to raise capital and realize growth by using your business model to assess new markets and potential strategies for expansion.
- Fundamentals of Starting and Running a Business Delve into the critical aspects of entrepreneurship, from the process of developing a business, to how to identify and expand in the marketplace, and how to pitch to new investors.
- Management Strategies for People and Resources Explore the essential skills required in leading individuals and organizations including problem-solving, developing teams, or managing situations.
- Workforce Collaboration and Development Brush up on creating a collaborative work environment, including identifying key priorities, developing staff competencies and ensuring a diverse and effective workforce.
- Strategies for Personal Growth and DevelopmentLearn different ways you can develop your business, organization and personal skills.
- Community Organizing for Action Learn how to inspire and engage volunteers to be proactive in their communities and organize grassroots campaigns.
For information on the importance of YALI online courses and to access several other Yali online course visit the official webpage of YALI online Courses