Fully Funded Africa Startup Intiative Program (ASIP) Accelerator Program 2021 for African Youths
- Host: Startupbootcamp AfriTech
- Category: Fellowships
- Eligible Countries: All African Countries
- Reward: Full Sponsorship
- Deadline: May 14, 2021
Application is now open for Africa Startup Intiative Program (ASIP) Accelerator Program 2021 for young African techpreneurs. The program powered by Startupbootcamp AfriTech, which intends to start scouting within the next month and the corporate Founding Partners will help determine the key focus areas of the startup applicants.
Corporate Partners are also invited to join the selection committee which determines the final 10 startups that participate in the 3-month ASIP Accelerator Program.
This is a unique opportunity to bring startup innovation into your organization, and SBC AfriTech will help facilitate successful pilot projects with your organization.
The SBC model maximizes Corporate Startup Collaboration “CSC” and the ASIP Accelerator is now actively seeking a select group of leading corporate innovators to join the consortium. Key industry verticals will include FinTech, InsureTech, AgriTech, eCommerce, Digital Health, and CleanTech, and these will be refined based on the focus of the corporate partners. Telecel, as the anchor partner, will provide the participating startups with access to markets through their mobile services across the continent.
New corporate partners that join the consortium as Founding Partners would provide further benefits to startups through deep industry expertise, dominance in vertical markets, executive mentors, commercial contracts, and more.
- 3-Month Program: An intense 3-month program designed to support entrepreneurs scale their industry-changing technology businesses.
- Masterclasses: Expert-led sessions covering all scaling fundamentals – from business model canvas, lean methodology to fundraising
- Corporate Partners: Connections to the leading corporates in your industry for pilot projects, partnership opportunities, and as customers
- Global Network: Unmatched access to a global network of mentors, corporate partners, industry experts, and alumni across 40+ countries
- Tailored Mentorship: Over 1000 carefully selected mentors who provide hands-on support and valuable introductions
- Coworking Space: Free desks for your entire team in a dynamic co-working space for the duration of the 3-month program (pandemic depending)
- Living Expenses: €15K in cash per team to cover living expenses during the program
- Perks & Discounts: More than €500K+ in exclusive partner deals from leading technology providers such as Amazon, HubSpot, SendGrid, and others
- Alumni Growth Program: Continued post-program support far after the 3-month program through annual alumni only events, deals and tailored introductions
- Industry Events: Exclusive opportunities to take part in leading Commerce conferences and events
- Investor Access: Meet the most active VCs and Angel investors in your industry from around the world
- Demo Day: A day to celebrate your achievements during the program with 400+ investors, corporates, mentors and press attendees.
- Mar 24: Applications open
- May 14: Applications close
- Jun 09 – 11: Selection Days
- Jul 05: Program begins
- Sep 30: Demo Day
How To Apply
Upon completion of the program, startups will gain access to our extensive Global Alumni network. Furthermore, teams will be invited in our ‘SBC NXT’ Alumni support program, through which we provide 8 relevant Alumni services throughout the lifetime of the startups and beyond.
For more information visit the official webpage of ASIP Accelerator Program 2021
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP