Fully Funded LSETF-USADF Training to Become Health Care Assistant & Janitorial Officer for Lagosians
Are you UNEMPLOYED and seeking an opportunity to develop yourself in order to secure employment as an Healthcare Assistant or a Janitorial Officer after 6-weeks of Employability Training? Application is now open for young lagosians to apply for LSETF-USADF Training to Become Health Care Assistant & Janitorial.
The program is organized by Simply Exponential Consult Limited (SECL) a Vocational Training Centre (VTC) in Partnership with LSETF-USADF Employability Program for the training of Healthcare Assistants/Emergency Medical Technicians and Janitorial Officers.
To be eligible for the fully Funded LSETF-USADF Training, applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- be between ages of 18-35 years
- Must be a Lagos resident
- Must have a Lagos State Residents Registration Agency ID (LASRRA ID – can be gotten at any LGA office)
- Must have a minimum of JSSCE qualification
- Both MALE & FEMALE applicants are welcome.Please fill the form below to enable us assess you, this registration will only take about 3 minutes.** All applicants will be required to go through a screening process to determine their eligibility for the training.
- (This publication was made possible through support provided by the United States African Development Foundation, an agency of the United States Government, under the terms of Grant Agreement No. 5386-NGA. The opinions expressed herein are those of SECL and do not necessarily reflect the views of the United States African Development Foundation)