Fully Funded UNDP Graduate Programme 2021 For Early Graduates
Deadline: July 4, 2021
Application is now open for Fully Funded UNDP Graduate Programme 2021 For Early Graduates. The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) graduate program is a fully funded two year international program to enable graduates to start their careers in development. The graduate program is an opportunity for fresh graduates to contribute to UNDP and learn in a highly competitive environment. It is a chance to work on assignments based on sustainable development goals that focus on program and policy, and corporate operations.
UNDP aims to contribute to sustainable human development, mainly focusing on poverty, democratic governance, education, crisis prevention and recovery, environment, and other areas such as women empowerment. All the selected talented and outstanding graduates will contribute to fulfilling UNDP’s goals.
In this two year program, successful applicants will be assigned to one of UNDP’s location, including Bangladesh, Denmark, Laos, Maldives, Mongolia, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkey and the USA. The candidates will contribute in two ways, contribute to project and activities and contribute to management services to support the implementation of policies. It will be a long learning journey for all candidates; they will get an opportunity to enhance knowledge and experience working along with some of the great minds in a competitive environment.
UNDP is operational in 170 countries to eradicate inequality and reduce poverty. It is the largest international organisation, so it will open a stream of career opportunities if you are selected for the graduate programme. Further information is provided in details; make sure to read this article till the end. If you meet the criteria, do not miss this opportunity to join UNDP.
Eligibility Criteria :
Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria to apply for the UNDP graduate programme:
- Applicants must be nationals of countries where UNDP is working.
- Master degree holders must have less than one year of work experience in a related field.
- Graduate students (bachelors) shall have two years of work experience, no more than three years.
- Applicants from minority groups, women and people with special needs are also encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must have graduated in political science, public administration, international relations, development studies, economics, statistics, data management, environmental science and related fields to apply for program and policy stream.
- Applicants who want to apply for corporate and operations stream must have graduated in one of the following: business, public administration, finance, law procurement, supply chain management, economics, data management or related fields.
- Applicants must be proficient in English; for some position, proficiency in French, Spanish or Arabic may be required
UNDP Graduate Programme will cover the following:
- Health insurance will be provided.
- UNDP will provide a competitive salary.
- Paid annual leave and paid sick leaves.
- Ticket to travel between home countries to duty station.
- One year international entry-level contract can be renewed on demonstrating exemplary performance
For more information visit the official webpage of Fully Funded UNDP Graduate Programme 2021
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP