Deadline: Friday 16TH July 2021.
Ghana Education Trust Fund Foreign 2021/2022 Scholarships
The Ghana Education Trust Fund is accepting entries for foreign scholarships for the 2021/2022 Academic year for the following programs;
Masters Programmes for Sciences and Humanities, and Undergraduate Programmes for Medical Sciences Only.
Requirements for Applicants
- Application for scholarship
- Proof of Nationality
- Previous Academic Certificates (Where Applicable)
- Previous Transcript (Where Applicable)
- National Service Certificate (Where Applicable)
Procedure for Application
- All Applicants are required to visit the links below to complete an online application form
- Applicant is required to select the link to entry form by selecting the Country of institution of the applicant
- Applicant shall complete the online form for preliminary vetting and shortlisting
- Applicant will be contacted if shortlisted after preliminary vetting
- Shortlisted Applicants shall be required to submit scanned copies of supporting documentation for verification
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited for Interviews on their submitted application
Applications for Scholarship letters should be addressed to the address
The Administrator GET Fund P. O. Box MB, 254 Accra.