Applications are now open for Google Technical Manager program 2021. This position will be responsible for managing a digitization project on manufacturing insights and projections, performing data analysis and reporting, and driving improvements using models.
This position will involve working directly with Google’s suppliers in Asia as well as Google’s Operations team.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to address some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users.
At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate. degree in Engineering, Computer Science or other related technical field.
- Experience with SQL and / or Python scripting.
- Experience in Program Management in transversal technical projects.
- Experience in analyzing big data using hypotheses or other techniques to find innovative insights.
- Familiar with the assembly processes of printed circuit boards in Manufacturing.
- Familiar with Google TensorFlow, Big Query, Google Data Studio.
- Ability to be an influential member of a highly integrated team made up of technical and non-technical members
- Program manage an exciting digitization project that enables Contract Manufacturers build insights and delivery projections.
- Manage the tasks and milestones with the project team and stakeholders.
- Exercise technical judgment especially in analyzing big data, gap in technical requirement and/or PCBA factory operations knowledge in working with large, cross-functional teams.
- Support efforts in developing new machine learning or statistical models to improve scale, efficiency, cycle times, predictability and on time delivery.
- Maintain project metrics and communicate schedules, priorities, and status to all levels in the company.
For more information visit the official webpage of Google Technical Program Manager Internship 2021