Deadline: 25th April, 2021
Graduate Intern & NYSC Position At Fate Foundation
Application is now open for Fate Foundation Graduate Intern and NYSC position for the role of financial officer, 2021. The role holder will assist in maintaining the financial records and books of accounts of the Foundation as well as identify business opportunities and support the management of investments that promote the financial interests of the Foundation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist in generating and analyzing reports, preparing statements and assisting with audits.
- Assist in ensuring the integrity of the Foundation’s General Ledger balances and also perform reconciliation of transactions.
- Assist in updating the financial records of the business as appropriate, including invoices, vendor accounts, fixed assets, inventory and other General Ledger accounts.
- Review requests and supporting documents to ensure validity, accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare bank reconciliation statement and follow up to ensure proper resolution of any issues identified.
- Assist in updating the financial records of the organisation’s investment accounts and innovation fund accounts as appropriate.
Qualifications & Requirements
- First degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Economics or any Finance related discipline.
- Experience in the Financial Sector is desired.
- Good understanding of local and International Accounting Standards and practices.
- Good knowledge of financial processes and systems.
- Strong financial accounting and analytical skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong professional ethics with an ability to manage confidential data.
- Good organization and administrative skills.
- Ability to manage multiple task.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint) and ability to learn new software and tools.
ALSO READ: Graphics Designer At Fate Foundation 2021
- Exciting, fun and growth-filledlearning environment.
- Opportunity to meet with innovative entrepreneurs and impact Nigeria’s entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Opportunity to build your digital and financial literacy skills while also having hands on learning experience, job ownership and professional growth opportunities.
- Health and Group Life Insurance for full time roles and intentional learning and development opportunities for all roles.
- Opportunity to develop and sharpen your personal leadership and communication skills.
- Hands on learning experience, strong job ownership, career and professional growth opportunities.
How To Apply
To Apply: Interested in any of the vacant roles? Please send your CV and cover letter detailing your interest and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org including the relevant position as the subject of your email. Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information visit the official webpage of fate Foundation Recruitment Portal, 2021
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP