Deadline: April 25, 2021
Graphics Designer At Fate Foundation 2021
Application is now open for massive job entries at Fate Foundation. The Graphics Designer will be responsible for developing our design portfolio at FATE Foundation. The ideal candidate will create top notch graphic design and illustrations for our programs and services that connects with our target audiences and stakeholders.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Execute visual communications projects including but not limited to program branding, brochures, advertising (TV, radio, print, outdoor and web), event branding and collateral, illustrations, infographics, toolkits and communication resources and presentation materials.
- Ensure the development and/or update of FATE Foundation’s brand guidelines and other program brand guidelines as required.
- Create original graphic design layouts and illustrations for FATE Foundation programs and services.
ALSO READ: Communication Lead At Fate Foundation 2021
- Work closely with program team members, FATE Foundation staff and other internal external stakeholders to develop collateral in line with design needs.
- When applicable, coordinate with outside vendors to sign off, ensure brand quality assuranceto bring project to completion.
- Keep up to date on design trends and marketing news and ensure brand guidelines and directives are embraced and adhered to in all executions.
- Respond to all requests and communications in a timely and thorough manner.
ALSO READ: Admissions Officer At Fate Foundation 2021.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 2- 3 years graphic designing experience
- An evident portfolio of illustrations or other graphics particularly for designing social impact programs and initiatives.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as but not limited to CorelDraw, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details and good knowledge of design and visual principles.
- Ability to evaluate choices critically with the customer needs in mind and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Displays original thinking and creativity by meeting challenges with thoughtfulness and offering smart solutions.
- Proactive to gather necessary information pertaining to projects.
- Experience managing projects from concept to final delivery with ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload.
- Higher National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field and/or relevant design certifications is a plus.
- We are looking for someone who is innovative, collaborative and tech-savy!
ALSO READ: Communication Lead At Fate Foundation 2021.
- Exciting, fun and growth-filledlearning environment.
- Opportunity to meet with innovative entrepreneurs and impact Nigeria’s entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Opportunity to build your digital and financial literacy skills while also having hands on learning experience, job ownership and professional growth opportunities.
- Health and Group Life Insurance for full time roles and intentional learning and development opportunities for all roles.
- Opportunity to develop and sharpen your personal leadership and communication skills.
- Hands on learning experience, strong job ownership, career and professional growth opportunities.
How To Apply
To Apply: Interested in any of the vacant roles? Please send your CV and cover letter detailing your interest and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org including the relevant position as the subject of your email. Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information visit the official webpage of fate Foundation Recruitment Portal, 2021
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP