Deadline: 12th January, 2021
The general public is hereby informed that the Kaduna state Teachers Service Board is undertaking a fresh Teachers Recruitment exercise, followithr cancelation of the process the board began in 2018/2019.
Therefore, the Kaduna state Teachers Service Board calls for application for eligible and interested applicants wishing to develop a career in the teaching profession to apply for teaching appointment in the public secondary schools in Kaduna state.
For recruitment into the service of the board, an applicant MUST:
- Be a holder of a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma obtained from a recognized institution of higher learning
- Not be above 50 years of age
- Possess the NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Holders of masters Degree or Ph.D are also to apply.
- Possession of teaching qualification(s) and certified computer knowledge would be an added advantage
- Candidates with requisite skills to carry out research and innovation to support digital learning in the state are especially encouraged to apply
- Kaduna state government is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversify and gender equality, persons living with disability (PwDs) are also encouraged to apply
All interested and eligible applicants Must complete an online application form.
For more information visit the official webpage of Kaduna State Teachers Service Board
CHECK HERE FOR OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES