Deadline: June 30th, 2021
Lagos Business School (LBS) 2021 Young Talents Programme for Nigerians
Application is now open for Lagos Business School (LBS) 2021 Young Talents Programme for Nigerians. The purpose of the two-day Lagos Business School LBS Young Talents Programme is to help the school establish an ongoing relationship with the brightest university students in the country prior to and after their graduation from the university. The primary objective of engaging with these talented students is to expose them to a world-class institution and shortlist suitable candidates for the Lagos Business School LBS Management Scholarship Academy. LBS will also welcome candidates that could become future administrative staff and ultimately faculty members. This programme would help the school build a pipeline of bright academics for the African continent.
The Lagos Business School (LBS) Young Talents’ Programme will:
- Introduce participants to life in Lagos Business School (LBS) as a faculty member, researcher and admin staff
- Introduce participants to a career in Management research and teaching
- Expose participants to the channels within the school for embracing an academic career: Management Scholarship Academy and the LBS PhD programme
- Discuss the Lagos Business School (LBS) culture, history and inspiration.
- Build a network of young talents who can also be part of the MBA programme
Program Modules will include:
● Strategy formulation and execution
● Career Adaptability and Resilience in changing business environments
● Building for social impact.
● Budgeting, investment and wealth creation.
● Interactive sessions with Business Founders and Senior Business Executives, etc.
Lagos Business School (LBS) 2021 Young Talents Programme Eligibility:
- The candidate should not be above 30 years old.
- The programme is open to final year undergraduates and Masters Students, youth corps members, and recent graduates.
- These students should be on or have graduated with a first-class or second class upper.
- Previous participants of the YTP are not eligible to apply again.
Programme date: July 30th and 31st, 2021
- Download and fill the YTP Application form
- Additionally, make a one (1) minute introductory video of yourself. Mention your educational background, leadership experiences and/or work experience (if applicable).
- Forward the completed form with your resume, video and proof of academic qualifications as an attachment to email@example.com.
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Lagos Business School Young Talents Programme 2021
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP