Deadline: 25th April, 2021
Massive Job Recruitment at FATE Foundation 2021
FATE Foundation is Nigeria’s foremost enterprise support organisation founded in 2000 by Mr. Fola Adeola (Founder & Pioneer MD/CEO, Guaranty Trust Bank). FATE Foundation’s mission is to empower aspiring and emerging Nigerian entrepreneurs with the skills they need to start, grow and scale their businesses. The organization has reached over 180,000 entrepreneurs across 24 states since inception through her various workshops and flagship programs.
Graduate Internship/NYSC Positions
These are paid positions open to NYSC serving members or individuals looking to spend time deepening their entrepreneurship support experience or individuals looking to spend 3 – 6 months giving back to a social impact organization)
- Finance Intern
- BRP Program Intern
- Agribusiness Program Intern
- ScaleUp Lab Intern
- Volunteer Management Intern
Full Time Positions
- Communications Lead
- Mentoring Program Coordinator
- Admissions Officer, FATE School of Entrepreneurship
- Graphics Designer
- Policy Programs Officer
Our Communications Lead will help to increase the reach and visibility of FATE Foundation through high value and influential marketing, communications and PR strategies. The ideal person will lead the development of creative and innovativecommunication and storytelling strategies in line with our strategic goals and priorities.
Mentoring Program Coordinator
The Mentoring Program Coordinator will oversee the end to end recruitment, screening and management of mentees and volunteer mentors for FATE Foundation’s mentoring program. The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing the successful implementation of the mentoring program components for FATE Foundation’s flagship programs.
The Admissions Officer will support the FATE School of Entrepreneurship to source, identify, attract and recruit entrepreneurs into our relevant pre-incubation and incubation programs for aspiring entrepreneurs and youth enterprise programs.
The Admissions Officer will be responsible for developing our design portfolio at FATE Foundation. The ideal candidate will create top notch graphic design and illustrations for our programs and services that connects with our target audiences and stakeholders.
Policy Programs Officer
The Policy Programs Officer will support the Research & Policy unitin designing and implementing the Foundation’s policy dialogue and policy advocacy programs initiative. The person is expected to work with considerable independence in his duties and ensure that program and policy objectives are achieved.
- Exciting, fun and growth-filledlearning environment.
- Opportunity to meet with innovative entrepreneurs and impact Nigeria’s entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Opportunity to build your digital and financial literacy skills while also having hands on learning experience, job ownership and professional growth opportunities.
- Health and Group Life Insurance for full time roles and intentional learning and development opportunities for all roles.
- Opportunity to develop and sharpen your personal leadership and communication skills.
- Hands on learning experience, strong job ownership, career and professional growth opportunities.
How To Apply
To Apply: Interested in any of the vacant roles? Please send your CV and cover letter detailing your interest and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org including the relevant position as the subject of your email. Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information visit the official webpage of fate Foundation Recruitment Portal, 2021
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP