Deadline: February 2, 2021
The Global IREX is inviting global youth to Submit their entry for the Global IREX Youth Excel Logo Design Competition 2021. This competition aims to challenge youth and youth-led organizations to capture the identity, vision and purpose of Youth Excel project by designing a logo that represents its target group.
The goal is to generate a logo design for Youth Excel that can be used online (social media, websites, email etc.) and offline (collaterals, visibility items etc.) and other communications platforms.
Youth Excel is a five-year program funded by USAID and implemented by IREX and its “Our Knowledge, Leading Change” consortium. It is a global program that will empower young people and youth organizations to use implementation research to strengthen local, national, and global development solutions.
- The first-place winner will receive a service contract to do further design work with Youth Excel and an iPad mini.
- The second- and third-place winners will receive an iPad mini.
- The competition is open to all young people 18–35 years old.
- Individuals and groups may enter the contest.
- Participants may submit a maximum of one entry.
- Your logo design should reflect Youth Excel’s vision: Empowering young people and youth organizations to use implementation research to strengthen local, national, and global development solutions.
- The logo file should be high-resolution (over 300 dpi).
- The logo should be designed using colors (not grayscale or black and white).
- Submit the logo file as a PNG image.
- Do not add a watermark or imprint on your logo design.
You will be required to submit your logo design, your contact details, and a written description of the logo’s features and meaning.
- Review the contest’s creative brief and terms of reference
- Complete the application form
- Send your design and the application form to email@example.com.
For more information, visit IREX 2021 Youth Excel Logo Design Competition