Deadline: 5th April, 2021.
Application is now open for the Alba Graduate Business School, The American College of Greece and the A. G. Leventis Foundation, scholarship opportunities for the academic year 2021-2022.
Alba Graduate Business School is an accredited, research-driven academic institution with international distinctions.
- Nigerian Citizenship
- 1st or Upper 2nd Class Bachelors degree completed (GPA 3.8 or higher)
- Excellent command of English language
- At least three years of work experience for MBA applicants
- Two (2) full scholarships covering tuition fees (100%), accommodation (100%) and living expenses (250 Euro per month for 12 months) for the Alba MBA program in Athens, Greece
- One (1) full scholarship covering only tuition fees (100%) for the MSc in Finance program. Accommodation and living expenses will be covered by student own funds.
Applicants should apply online and then send their completed application hard copy package (include all official supplementary documents) by April 5th 2021 to:
Leventis Foundation Nigeria (No. 2 Leventis Close, Central Business District, FCT, P.O. Box 20351, Abuja)
For more information visit the official webpage of leventis Foundation scholarship 2021