Deadline: 28th February, 2021
Applications are now open for entrepreneur in Nigeria with an exciting technology-focused Minimum Viable Product (MVP) to apply for unionx innovation challenge! Union Bank is hosting the fourth edition of the Innovation Challenge, UnionX, themed A New Discovery.
This challenge is open to innovative and creative entrepreneurs with solutions that have the potential to transform sectors ithat include but are not limited to Financial Technology, E-Commerce, Health, Education and Agriculture. We are looking for you.
- Early-stage startups in Nigeria
- Business must be registered in Nigeria
- An available, innovative Minimum Viable Product (MVP) that has the potential to transform sectors that include but are not limited to Financial Technology, E-Commerce, Health, Education and Agriculture
- The top 3 MVPs will receive cash prizes from Union Bank
- Incubation support by GreenHouse Capital
- Have full engagement with Union Bank.
- The top 3 startups will receive cash prizes of 2 million Naira, 1.5 Million Naira, and 1 million Naira respectively coupled with a 2-month incubation program.
- The top 3 startups will also be supported with product development, distribution and business modelling geared towards potential integration to the Bank.
- In addition, access to partners and mentors, alongside access to Union Bank’s customer base and employee expertise will be enjoyed by the winners.
For more information visit the official webpage of Union Bank Challenge 2021
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP