Deadline: 21st March, 2021
Application is now open for the French-Africa Young Leaders Program 2021. The French-African Foundation has launched the Young Leaders program in response to the immense global challenges of the 21st century, which require a new generation of leaders whose ambition is to be true agents of change.
Selected candidates must show the talent, passion and shared values that have the potential to contribute to transformative change, in Africa and in France, and most importantly in the world. They must be committed and motivated to engage their potential and leadership to drive this change, as part of the Young Leaders program and Community.
- The 100 young leaders will take part in an induction and wrap-up seminars, where they’ll have the opportunity to express their expectations.
- In France, these sessions will be led by Egon Zehnder,the world’s largest privately held executive search firm.
- In addition, the 100 young leaders will meet with major stakeholders from corporations, SMEs, mid-level business, start-ups, and members of key associations and institutions.
- Young leaders will be taken on tours, exposing them to grassroots cultural realities.
- They will receive hands-on workshops dealing with media training, war school type decision-making sequences, and much more.
- Young leaders will be trained in the art of diplomacy, under the leadership of leading PR agencies in France and Senegal, with a focus on resilience, 2021s rallying theme.
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Submit a video (3 minutes maximum) answering the following three questions:
1. Can you introduce yourself in a few words ?
2. Why do you want to join the French-African Young Leaders program ?
3. How would you describe your link with France and Africa and what is your vision of the African continent and its relations with the world ?
– Optional : two letters of reference maximum from people who know you well, and the contact details of two people that we could reach and who could tell us more about you.
To be selected, applicants must possess the following:
- Aged 28 and 40 years old.
- Must be African or French nationals.
- Must be Fluency in English. Fluency in French or a demonstrated interest to learn is of added advantage.
- Must demonstrate engagement across public and private sectors, and across geographical border.
- Must also demonstrate applied skills and experiences in any domain (which could include manufacturing and industry, services, public administration, agriculture, health, science, education, tech, culture and art, media, sports, community, etc.)
- They must showcase inclusive leadership, commitment, and a sustained involvement (3 years minimum) that impacts their community, country, or sub-region.
- Lastly, a display of a privileged professional and/or personal and/or associative relationship with France and Africa will be valorized
- In addition to candidates from all background, the Young Leaders Program will welcome 15 Young Leaders with a background in Sports. These candidates should :
- – have participated in an international sports competition as athletes ;
- – OR have an experience of at least 3 years, working in a structure with a link with sport ;
- – OR have an experience working on a project centered on sport as a tool for social, environmental, economic or political development.
PLEASE NOTE that entries that do not follow these instructions will be automatically disqualified.
If you have any question or if you need any help, please contact us at email@example.com.
For more information visit the official webpage of french-africa young leaders program 2021
For more information visit the official webpage of Young Social Entrepreneurs
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP GROUP
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP