Deadline: 25th April, 2021
The Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) Global is an eight-month program that inspires, equips, and enables youth of different nationalities to start or scale up their social enterprises in Singapore and beyond. Since 2010, YSE Global has nurtured a network of youth with innovative business ideas focused on social good. Together with established social entrepreneurs, business consultants and investors, they harness the power of ideas, know-how and resources to effect positive change for a better world.
The YSE Global spans eight months, comprising the following components: online workshop; six-month remote mentorship, regional learning, and Pitching for Change where teams can pitch for grants of up to S$20,000 to develop their social enterprise.
Participants will gain access to an international ecosystem of investors, industry experts, experienced mentors, and a growing network of over 1,200 young changemakers from 39 nationalities. Be inspired by leading social innovation trends and market insights from the region. Shortlisted teams will stand a chance to launch or scale up their social enterprise with up to S$20,000 in funding.
- NetworkJoin an international ecosystem of young changemakers, including like-minded individuals, corporates, and successful entrepreneurs.
- MentorshipGain access to insights from industry experts and professionals.
- Study VisitsEmbark on overseas study visits and gain global perspectives on social entrepreneurship.
- GrantsStart or scale up your social enterprise with up to S$20,000 in funding
- Open to all countries
- Have a viable business proposition that addresses a social issue anywhere in the world
- Are a committed individual or have a team (up to 3 members can join the program)
- Are between 18 to 35 years old
For more information visit the official webpage of Young Social Entrepreneurs
Never miss an opportunity Join our WHATSAPP GROUP
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP