police.gov.gh.services | Ghana police service recruitment 2021
The Ghana Police will from 27th of August 2021 open its recruitment portal https://police.gov.gh.services/ and offer employment opportunity for qualified Ghanaians who are interested in Law enforcement to apply to join the Police Service.
The available categories are :
- General duty recruits
- Tradesmen recruits
- Graduates (General Duty) and Graduates (Professional)
There are sub categories for tradesmen and graduate professionals .However all applicants must satisfy all general requirements in addition to specific requirements for a chosen category/sub category. The application process shall be done online.
Ghana Police Recruitment Eligibility
According to the police, all applicants must meet the following criteria before he or she can be eligible for the Ghana Police Service Recruitments:
- Applicants must be Ghanaian by birth.
- Must be Ghanaian not less than 18 years and not over 25 years of age by April 1, 2021, height [173cm or 5.8ft for males and 165cm or 5.4ft for females].
- Must meet educational qualifications as may be prescribed by the Appointment and Promotion Advisory Board of the Ghana Police Service.
- Applicants must have clean records from Criminalities.
- Must be medically fit by Police standards.
- Must be of excellent character.
- Be able to speak and write in fluent English Language.
- Be knowledgeable in basic computer applications.
- Have an active e-mail account and mobile phone number.
- Be ready to undergo basic Police training and other forms of training