PRODUCTION OF QUALITY PERFUME
Definition: it contains a pleasant smell which is emitted form a sweet smelling substance. Perfume usage didn’t start today, it started from our ancient parents. The ingredients for producing perfume can be sourced from natural products such as roots, stem, leaves, flowers, seeds, fruit etc.
MATERIALS NEED FOR MAKING PERFUME
There are several materials that are used for making perfume which includes;
- Glass or new/reused bottles
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Ingredients for perfume production of 1liter
- fragrance 500mls
- Methanol 500mls
- Menthol 3 pieces
- Proplene to taste or as desired
- Water optional
- Turn the fragrance into a glass jar Ø Add menthol and shake very well
- Add the propylene and shake thoroughly
- Add methanol into the content and shake very well Ø Package your for use or sale.
NOTE: Alcohol and water are used for diluting but if you add water to the perfume production it will reduce the scent.so if you must use it, 5% is enough. But in body spray it is a must to add water, 10-15% is ideal.