Deadline: 15th March 2021
Sigma Startup Pitch is a program that will select over 100 startups to showcase their products and initiatives throughout the event. Following a very successful run, the 5th edition of SiGMA Pitch is back for 2021. Each startup will have a small booth at SiGMA surrounded by top investors and mentors. However, only the judges’ top ten make it to the Pitch during the final leg of the Summit. Increase your chance of being one of the top 100 by providing a 3-minute video-introduction upon participation!
Sigma Startup Pitch is not just a one-time event, but a holistic platform bringing investors and startups together under one roof, forging connections, and building long-lasting relationships.
- Open for new companies and entrepreneurs to gain attention and investment.
- There must be a demonstrable product and we will heavily favour those who are able to bring a technical as well as a commercial team member to show that the company is built on solid technology.
- It is preferable but not required that the company or project should not have raised a large amount of money from institutional investors
- Video Material: We strongly encourage you to prepare a Pitch Video and we’ll share it online before the show.
SiGMA has designed a premium prize pack of services for a startup to launch their unicorn journey!
- Booth: Free 1x1m booth including the cost of printing and furniture.
- Networking: Invitation to premium networking events during SiGMA.
- Presentation: Startup Pitch presentation for ten finalists – meet the investors on stage.
- PR: SiGMA PR – magazines, website, email newsletters, interviews.
- Consultancy: Free consultancy and potential lead from leading industry veterans.
- Leads: The program will personally connect you to potential customers and/or investors.
For more information visit the official webpage of Stigma pitch
Click here for more scholarship
For more updates, kindly Follow us on our social media platforms