Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarship 2021
London School of Economics (LSE) is pleased to confirm three Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarships for the 2021/2022 session! Apply now!
London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) is a social science university based in central London with a global reach. Since 1895 they’ve been pioneering social science research, challenging existing ways of thinking, and seeking to understand the causes of things in order to transform them. They ranked first in Europe and second in the world for social sciences and management in the QS subject rankings 2021.
Their ambition is to be the leading social science university with the greatest global impact. They are focused on improving students’ education and experience, with initiatives such as LSE LIFE and the PhD Academy which provide academic, personal and professional support for students.
These scholarships are generously supported by Standard Bank of South Africa PLC. These scholarships are to support academically gifted students who do not have the financial means to pursue further studies of this nature. The successful candidates will need to demonstrate a combination of exceptional academic merit and financial need.
The three scholarships will each provide-
- The cost of full fees for the eligible programmes &
- A maintenance stipend for living costs.
The scholarships are for offer holders on the following LSE master’s programmes:
- MSc Environment and Development
- MSc Environmental Economics and Climate Change
- MSc Finance (full-time)
- MSc Finance and Private Equity
- MSc Risk and Finance
- MSc Real Estate Economics and Finance
- MSc Law and Accounting
- MSc Economics and Management
- MSc Management Information Systems and Digital Innovation
- MSc Management and Strategy
- MSc Financial Mathematics
- MSc Economics and Philosophy
- Please visit the official link to know more about the eligibility requirements of your desired master’s programme.
Eligible Regions: Botswana, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Nigeria, South Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Swaziland, South Africa, Lesotho, Mauritius, Angola and Mozambique.
To apply for LSE funding for programmes beginning in September 2021-
- Submit your application for the programme through the Apply Now link.
- Submit your Graduate Financial Support Application Form including completing Section G: Personal Statement
- Receive an offer of a place (conditional or unconditional)
(If the applicant only wishes to be considered for the Graduate Support Scheme, he does not need to complete Section G: Personal statement. The outcome of the Graduate Support Scheme application will be displayed on the application tracker after the applicant has received an offer. Successful applicants selected for other LSE Scholarships or awards like this one will be contacted by email throughout May, June and July 2021.)
For more information visit the official webpage of Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarship Award
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP