Did you apply for the Federal Government MSMEs Survival fund? Are you wondering when they will starting paying or calling you to verify your application? Here are some information for you.
The Federal Government has started calling qualified applicants who met the requirements for the MSMEs survival fund, unlike before, now applicants will be called and questioned based the how he/she wants to utilize the fund.
Some applicants have unfortunately missed the calls while many others are yet to be called if you’re in either of these positions there is no need to panic, if you missed call from 07004000500, 070010002001.
If you missed calls from any of these numbers do not hesitate to call them back immediately, if you didn’t missed any call from them there is no need to panic as many will not be call but will still receive the fund.
HOW TO RESPONSE TO SURVIVAL FUND CALL
- Run to a quiet environment, noise may disrupt the conversation
- please be very audible
- be precise with your response
- tell them what you intend using the fund for
- make sure its for Business or investment that are profitable
WHAT YOU WILL BE ASKED
You will be asked the following questions, this is how to reply:
- Did you apply for MSMEs Survival Fund? Say yes
- What Category: make your you know the category you applied for (Payroll Support, Artisan/Transport Support, General Grant
- What will you do with the fund? Please be careful of your response, keep it short and say:
- I want to expand my business
- I want to do business with it
- I will use the fund to buy material for my business
Nigerians who are Transport workers, artisans, plumbers, electricians, private school teachers, and all other kinds of categories that Nigerians can benefit from.
FACTS ABOUT THE NATIONAL SURVIVAL FUND
- The scheme is estimated to save over a million jobs across the country
- 35,000 individuals per state
- 100,000 Businesses/Persons will get N50,000 each-Free Grant
- 333,000 artisans and transport business operators will get N30, 000 each-Free Grant
- 100,000 MSMEs to protect jobs and livelihood
- 500,000 vulnerable MSMEs will get N30,000 to N50,000 per employee over 3 months
- 250,000 new businesses to get free CAC Business Name registration
- What are you waiting for? Click here to start registration now
MSME SURVIVAL FUND
“The MSME Survival Fund is a conditional grant to support vulnerable micro and small enterprises in meeting their payroll obligations and safeguard Jobs in the MSMEs sector.
The scheme will be implemented over an initial period of three months in order to provide immediate relief from the economic impact of the pandemic.
The scheme targets two categories of beneficiaries namely;
- Employees of MSMEs
- Self-employed individuals, both schemes have made provision for a 45% female business participation and special needs participation of 5%.
- General Grant: Support the survival of 100,000 businesses most affected by the COVID-19 pandemic with N50,000 each
- Artisan/Transport Support: provide 333,000 artisans and transport business operators with a N30, 000 operations grant to reduce the effects of income loss
- Guaranteed Off take Scheme: Bulk purchase of products from 100,000 MSMEs to protect jobs and livelihood
- Payroll Support: Support 500,000 vulnerable MSMEs in meeting payroll obligations of between N30,000 to N50,000 per employee over 3 months
- Formalization Support: provide free CAC Business Name registration for 250,000 new businesses
- Must have a staff strength of no less than 3 persons
- Must be owned by a Nigeria
- Employees’ company must be registered in Nigeria under the Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC
- Must have BVN by company CEO
Self-employed Individuals in the following categories
- Artisans, Electricians Plumbers
- Service providers in the transportation sector-Bus drivers, Taxi drivers, Ride share drivers. (Uber, Bolt Taxi etc) and Mechanics
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP